Thursday, November 20, 2008

Food and good company, never fails to make my day!

I pon sch AGAIN! Sighssss.. Bad student. :( Anyway, this time, I skipped bcoz it was mama's last paper and she wanted to check out Holland Village. Ever since she became an undergraduate, she has been whimsical like this. :P



Had lunch at Essential Brews where she got a great kick out of sitting on beanbags. Haha.



Apple crumble dessert!!!!!



Watery inside. Yum~!



Real chunks of apple!



Still having loooooooooong hair!!



Accompanied mama grocery shopping and she got me this! :D



The new dark chocolate Ferraro Rocher! Nice nice!

Came hm to help the little sister prepare for prom.....



Battle gear at ready!!! ^^



Sister and friends making full use of the large mirror at my place.



The mirror I use to prance around every morning! Shhhh...



Now, they are ready to paint the town red!



Seeing the young ones primp and feeling all nostalgic abt my own prom yrs ago, I woke up bright and early for some 'hair maintenance' at shunji matsuo. Nv been so hardworking!



The hair treatment took longer than expected and poor Sengwang ended up having to wait for Zest and myself. Oops! Btw, I adore my skirt.



Feeling bad, we accompanied Sengwang for polo-tee shopping. :) Cam-whored with my new shorter hair while he tried clothes.



When Cheeleng joined us, we headed to Suntec for the food exhibition. :D



Eating with the the buddies is so much fun!!



Packed with greedy Singaporeans!



One of the many Turkish meat booth..



Zest eagerly queuing...



The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Presenting, two very satisfied men. Lol.



Fried durian is for me! I am satisfied too!! Heehee!



Darren came for movie-time!!! Cartoons are not really worth wkend movie ticket price but once in awhile, comedy does make one feel happy. Esp when it involves talking penguins and sexy hippos! :P

Penguins bargaining with the Monkey union...
"No maternity leave!!! You are male!"

Laughter to the max! :)

As night approached, we headed down to meet Jessica and Tianhock at Bugis for steamboat buffet. Haven't gotten any pictures yet though. Will post them soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home